[BUSINESS] 34% of websites online are powered by Wordpress

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
CTE

Post by CTE » November 12th, 2019, 6:28 pm

Wow did you all know that 34% of websites run on Wordpress?

On Wordpress.org it says;

Get WordPress

Use the software that powers over 34% of the web.

TheButcher
Site Admin
Referrals: 1

Post by TheButcher » November 12th, 2019, 7:14 pm

It seems a little high but what do i know, wordpress is a very legitimate site and if they say so I believe it.

Jag

Post by Jag » January 8th, 2020, 8:25 pm

WordPress is jut the best way to get a site up and running fast. With all the available themes (free and paid) and plugins, you can not go wrong.

From Malta with love and sunshine

aehageman
Answers: 1

Post by aehageman » January 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm

Somewhere, I read that over 70% of all new sites are built on WP. The market share for WordPress is increasing constantly, providing an outstanding growth potential for anyone using WordPress for their site solution.
That is one of the reasons I have invested time to educate myself and others in the use of WordPress.

All my clients' sites are built on WP. With my guidance, they are able to gain access to much needed functionality with as little as a monthly hosting fee and the cost of my consulting/services.

Another reason I have invested years into researching and developing WP sites, themes, and plugins, is the fact that WP makes it is so easy for me to offer powerful solutions to everyone.

Hosting is available on a wide variety of hosting platforms and an even wider range of prices. This makes WP the most affordable and most powerful tool available for entrepreneurs.

Anyone that wants a test area for WordPress I offer a free development hosting environment. No catch!
In return, I do hope that as you test my hosting solution, you give me an opportunity to assist you on your journey.
Full versions of many premium plugins are available with this development environment, upon request.

Use the development area as a way to:
test changes and upgrades to your existing site,
develop a new site and then move to your own hosting of choice or upgrade to one of my paid hosting plans,
play around and learn WP
what ever you can imagine

All at no cost or obligation <- The third reason I like WP so much! So many FREE options!

The benefits are innumerable!

TheButcher
Site Admin
Referrals: 1

Post by TheButcher » January 9th, 2020, 1:41 pm

Jag wrote:
January 8th, 2020, 8:25 pm
WordPress is jut the best way to get a site up and running fast. With all the available themes (free and paid) and plugins, you can not go wrong.
Amen

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 1st, 2020, 8:52 pm

its like chrome it has a ton of free plugins. i mean some that are really good and free
woocommerce
ccbill
seo stuff
etc...

Become a member of my social group via PM
Grunt4Hire | | Wp Lite Builder